Monday, November 13, 2023

Moose't Wonderful


a
It's the Moose't Wonderful time of the year!  Heheh.  Got these two moose cards made and you know, I don't even know yet if I will use them for a winter birthday or for Christmas cards... that is yet to be decided... all that to say, this is a versatile set that can be used for either or both.  I coloured the little moose with Copics and fussy cut him out to place him in the scene.  I set the scene with some Oxide ink blending and using the new Three Trees Border die.  That die is going to get a lot of use during the winter months!  I love it - it's so simple and yet it has such an impact for a cute background scene! 
I used the little bits that I die cut from the Glitter Globe set to pepper the sky with cute snowflakes.  Glad I had a good pair of tweezers to glue them in their place - couldn't have done the job without tweezers, let me tell ya! ha!
All the product links are listed below - and If you make a purchase at Whimsy Stamps by following one of my links,  I get compensated (at no extra cost to you) even if it isn't a product from my line -  And of course I get compensated for every purchase you make from my line of images at Whimsy too.  Thank you so much for your kind support - because it means I get to continue drawing for Whimsy and having fun with all of you!
Thanks so much for visiting!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment