Friday, November 17, 2023

Elves On Christmas (again!)

So this little elf is just way too fun to colour and I had to make another card with him!  I used Copic markers, and fussy cut him, then made my background with Oxide inks and Copic white paint.  I again used a hand made stencil to make the swirls of snow by spattering the Copic White paint off a paintbrush - and it only landed in the swirly "holes" I had cut out of my "stencil".  It makes up a quick background when I use Oxide inks and a few splatters of paint or water.  It is so satisfying! Finished it off with a few die cuts, a layer to frame it, and voila, called it done! 
All the product links are listed below - and If you make a purchase at Whimsy Stamps by following one of my links,  I get compensated (at no extra cost to you) even if it isn't a product from my line -  And of course I get compensated for every purchase you make from my line of images at Whimsy too.  Thank you so much for your kind support - because it means I get to continue drawing for Whimsy and having fun with all of you!
Thanks for stopping by!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment