Friday, November 17, 2023

Christmas Doggies 2nd card

Sometimes I find it fun to make up a quicker (for me) card where I don't create the background, but instead use a beautiful sheet of paper designed for Whimsy Stamps! This is a case of, the paper was too pretty to cover up!  And I found it went so well with this little doggie and the die cut snowflakes! The outside striped layer was made by cutting strips of a sheet that I printed from Christmas Traditions digital paper.  I coloured the doggie with Copic markers.  Here is your close-up:

All the product links are listed below - and If you make a purchase at Whimsy Stamps by following one of my links,  I get compensated (at no extra cost to you) even if it isn't a product from my line -  And of course I get compensated for every purchase you make from my line of images at Whimsy too.  Thank you so much for your kind support - because it means I get to continue drawing for Whimsy and having fun with all of you!
Thanks so much for looking!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment