Friday, November 17, 2023

Christmas Doggies 3rd card!

Another Christmas Doggie card, and this one didn't take long to make!  I coloured the image with Copics, and look how the colour of the doggie's sled (BG72, 75) look against the backdrop of the sheet from Frozen paper pack!  It's like they were made for each other!  I fussy cut the image out so I could place him exactly where I wanted on this hill.  I used the Nightmare die (one that came out at Halloween, but does great double duty for Christmas too!) and used a white paint pen to dot all my snow and outline the die cut too.  It is a bit longer doing it this way (as opposed to splatter painting with a brush) but you know, I sometimes like to take that time as it can be like meditating! 
All I had to do after that was die cut the Merry and Bright word die (I only used the "merry" as you can see), and stamp the word Christmas from Faye's cute set, Fadoodle Holly.  
All the product links are listed below - and If you make a purchase at Whimsy Stamps by following one of my links,  I get compensated (at no extra cost to you) even if it isn't a product from my line -  And of course I get compensated for every purchase you make from my line of images at Whimsy too.  Thank you so much for your kind support - because it means I get to continue drawing for Whimsy and having fun with all of you!
Thanks so much for looking!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment