Saturday, November 18, 2023

Cat Do Christmas!

You know you are making a fun card when you keep giggling as you make it... heheheheh! I coloured the images using Copics first, and then went over that first layer of colour with some coloured pencils.  I made the green background by spatter painting white Copic paint through a home made stencil (that I had cut swirls into).  Cut out the images with the Notched Squares die to give me two panels to place on the green background.  The Loopie die made a nice tie in for the panels, drawing your eye from one to the other.  I actually used the Sun Rays stencil to colour the red stripes on the loopie with some Color Box ink. 
All the product links are listed below - and If you make a purchase at Whimsy Stamps by following one of my links,  I get compensated (at no extra cost to you) even if it isn't a product from my line -  And of course I get compensated for every purchase you make from my line of images at Whimsy too.  Thank you so much for your kind support - because it means I get to continue drawing for Whimsy and having fun with all of you!
Thanks for visiting my blog today!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment