Saturday, December 17, 2022

Santa's Magic

I'm in love with the new Winter Wonderland Stencil at Whimsy Stamps.  It's what I used to create the background trees for my card - isn't it divine? I also love the Elegant Snowflake Border die set - it has not only a snowflake border, but also these pretty single snowflakes too.  I've used it on about half my Christmas cards this year! Just love it so much.  Also getting tons of use, the Blurry Flurry papers from Whimsy - still one of my all time favourite paper packs!
I coloured my Santa and deer with Copics and fussy cut them to place on my stencilled background. 
Links are below, and if you follow them to purchase the product(s) from Whimsy Stamps, I get compensated, so thank you so much if that's you!  It really does help me to make more images and cards for Whimsy! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment