Sunday, December 18, 2022

Santa And Friends (with a mouse!)

I was happy to colour up Santa with his friend using my Copic markers.  The look in his eyes is so warm and loving to his little mouse friend.  The candy canes were done separately, then fussy cut to form a little frame below them.  I used the candy canes from the Gnome Warm Wishes stamp set, which has a lot of little cute Christmas accessory images that would go well on lots of different Christmas cards. Jussayin.  :-)
I kept this design simple with lots of white around the image, and a light silvery background paper from the Blurry Flurries paper pack.  The chipboard snowflake border and words were from my stash (they are discontinued and pretty ancient - well, if you measure in card years, heheh!). 
Close-up and links to the Whimsy products below.  I get compensated if you follow my links and/or purchase from my line of stamps at Whimsy.  Thank you for your support that keeps me drawing! And thanks for visiting today!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment