Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Freebie Image - Penguin Dance Line

Merry Christmas to you! Here is a little gift I have for you on the Whimsy Stamps And Inspiration page! You can get this image of the Penguin Dance Line if you are a member of their Facebook group! There you will find a link to the black and white digital line drawing of these penguins that you can download and print at home.  Available only for a short time - until Dec 31st! And then it will go into the digital catalogue at Whimsy to purchase.  So get it free while you can! It's just my way of showing my appreciation to the supporters of Whimsy Stamps. 
I coloured it with Copics, fussy cut it out and adhered it to this sheet from the SurReally Cool Christmas slimline paper pack.  I didn't have to do anything else to it, so it made for a fast and easy scene card. 
Link is below, and I get compensated if you purchase through my links, so thank you if that is you!
Thanks for stopping by today!




1 comment: