Sunday, December 18, 2022

Cat Do Christmas Two (in a gift box!)

The kitty in a gift box - just looking for some love and acceptance, like the rest of us!  He's promising to be good! For two whole minutes at least!! haha
I used Copics to colour this image and then got to work on framing it with some traditional red and green. I used a sheet from "Christmas Traditions", my digital paper pack at Whimsy (so you buy it and then print them off at home).  I love being able to print papers off at will, and never running out (as long as your printer ink is full!).  I made the striped background with the rubber cling "Brushed Stripes" - such a fun and fast way to make striped paper in any colour (any colour of ink that you have on hand!). 
I get compensated if you follow the links to purchase these products at the Whimsy store, or if you purchase any of my images from Whimsy Stamps.  So thank you if that is you!  You are keeping me drawing and creating for Whimsy!



Thanks for stopping by!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment