Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Fixing links, and, Cat Me-Wow for Christmas

I had such fun creating this card by putting together so many little accessory images from multiple sets!  The kitty is not from a Christmas set, it's from the Cat Me-Wow set, but by dressing it up in a Santa hat and adding a little Christmas candy, all of a sudden it's the purr-fect Christmas image (pun intended!).  All of the sets and dies listed below, along with links - I didn't realize until the lovely Chrissy, a long time fan of Whimsy, wrote to tell me that my links were not working! I hope this does not happen again, and I am still in the midst of going back over my blog to fix them.  I don't know if the problem is my older operating system, or if the problem is with Blogger linking to Share-a-sale.  But what ever the reason, I will be double checking that my links are working from now on.  Please drop me a line if you find a broken one, I would hate to cause more frustration. 
These images are all coloured using Copic markers, and fussy cut - I got sore in my neck and shoulders from the time that took! But I wanted to be able to place them where ever they looked best on the card.  Plus once I added one accessory image, I soon realized t it needed another.  And then another.  And another. So I kept on adding more! ha ha
But just to show you that you can use stamps exclusively to create your scene (no need to draw if you don't want to!) I thought this would be fun to do, and it was.  It just makes me laugh to look at it!









Thank you so much for stopping by, and thank you if you make a purchase through one of my links, because I do get compensated for that, even if it isn't one of my designs.  Thank you so much for your support!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment