Monday, December 19, 2022

Santa's Magic (with Rudolph!)

Rudolph with your nose so bright, won't you guide my sleigh tonight? This is what Santa is saying to Rudy in this little scene! I loved that story from the time I was a wee one!  It was the kind of story that touched my heart - and still does!
I coloured the image with Copic markers before tearing the edges to make a torn frame.  I love that look! It adds some interesting texture.  It was so easy then to mount it on the beautiful neutral sheet from the paper pack Blurry Flurries.  All I had to do after that was die cut the holly from the Christmas Branches die set, tie a ribbon and boom, done!
Links to all the Whimsy products are below, and just so you are aware, I get compensated for purchases either made through my links and/or purchases of my image line at Whimsy Stamps. Thank you so much for your support!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment