Friday, October 7, 2022

Kicking Up Leaves

This is "Kicking Up Leaves", an image that really portrays my favourite happy place of all - an autumn walk beside a horse - in this case, a wee foal!  I absolutely LOVE autumn, it invigorates me, makes me feel alive, and thrills my heart with the beauty that is all around me! The colours are too numerous to count - every shade of green with every shade of yellow, orange, red against a bright blue sky - nothing is more breath-taking to me! A forest walk gives me the best feeling - I just can't even describe it, and unless you have done it yourself - you don't know what you're missing! The smells are wonderful too, with so many natural scents in the air.  Autumn is amazing, its only flaw; it doesn't last very long! 
Anyway, the images and dies from Whimsy made this card easy and fun to make.  The image itself, "Kicking Up Leaves" is a digital image that you can purchase and download and use today if you want! I coloured it first with Copic markers, followed by coloured pencil.  I enjoy doing that process. The leaves were made by first sponging some Oxide ink colours onto white card stock and then die cutting them out of the colourful paper I had made.  I used "Mustard Seed", "Carved Pumpkin," and "Candied Apple". 
Product links below - and please note that I do get compensated any time you make a purchase by following one of my links or purchasing one of my images in Whimsy's product line! Thanks for stopping by!









 

No comments:

Post a Comment