Monday, December 18, 2023

Teddy Bear Christmas Sweet (again!)

Another purple Christmas card and this time featuring a teddy bear from the Teddy Bear Christmas Sweet set at Whimsy Stamps!  I coloured it with Copic markers and then used Whimsy's new line of fancy shmancy No Fuss Masks (so quick and easy!) to mask it up, and then I sponged on Shaded Lilac Oxide ink to give it a beautiful purple background. I used a tiny light swipe of Wilted Violet under the bear for some shadow where he's sitting. 
All the product links are listed below - and If you make a purchase at Whimsy Stamps by following one of my links,  I get compensated (at no extra cost to you) even if it isn't a product from my line -  And of course I get compensated for every purchase you make from my line of images at Whimsy too.  Thank you so much for your kind support - because it means I get to continue drawing for Whimsy and having fun with all of you!
Thanks so much for visiting!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment