Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Birthday Cool

This card was for a winter birthday - we still have a lot of snow and very cold temps in my neck of the woods! I had fun making this winter scene using some evergreen tree dies, some Oxide inks blended on the background sky, and some spattered snow using a white opaque paint.  I gave it some extra details by using the Slimline Scenic Window die set. I like how it has the subtle window cut outs with a scalloped line to show a little bit of unexpected texture and interest to the card.  The clouds and main image were coloured with Copic markers.  I fussy cut the snowman and pasted him onto the card after everything else was done. 
All the product links are listed below - and If you make a purchase at Whimsy Stamps by following one of my links,  I get compensated (at no extra cost to you) even if it isn't a product from my line -  And of course I get compensated for every purchase you make from my line of images at Whimsy too.  Thank you so much for your kind support - because it means I get to continue drawing for Whimsy and having fun with all of you!
Thanks for stopping by!









 

No comments:

Post a Comment