Saturday, December 16, 2023

Purple Christmas card! Racoons...

Every Christmas I do up at least one card in a purple theme for a purple loving daughter of mine!  I thought it would do well if I used a racoon from Raccoon How've You Bin, and put him under a Christmas hat (from the Christmas Accessories digital set).  The green goes well with the purple, don't you think?  I love it.  To make this card you have to be prepared to do some fussy cutting and masking so that you can make it look like the hat is on the raccoon, and then sponge on the Oxide inks for the background sky, trees and snow! I coloured the hat and raccoon with Copic markers, but everything else is Oxide inks and the falling snow is Copic white paint on a watercolour brush and then spattered by tapping the brush lightly.  For the soft snowy hills, I just used some hand cut "hills" on scrap paper to use as masks for when I lightly sponged on the Shaded Lilac Oxide ink. 
All the product links are listed below - and If you make a purchase at Whimsy Stamps by following one of my links,  I get compensated (at no extra cost to you) even if it isn't a product from my line -  And of course I get compensated for every purchase you make from my line of images at Whimsy too.  Thank you so much for your kind support - because it means I get to continue drawing for Whimsy and having fun with all of you!
Thanks so much for looking!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment