Thursday, December 14, 2023

Woodland Critters with Sandy Allnock inspired background!

I had the pleasure of doing a Copic colouring course with Sandy Allnock and it was super fun!  I do recommend her classes as they are so easy to follow and fun to do.  This background was inspired by one of her classes and I love how it turned out!  I thought the deer (from my Woodland Critters Clear stamp set) was the perfect character to put into the scene.  I had made the background first, so I had to fussy cut the deer and the little bird and glue them in place.  I also hand drew a Santa hat to add to the deer to make it a little more Christmassy! 
The beautiful word die, "believe" was coated with Wink of Stella for some sparkle after I had glued it on.  
All the product links are listed below - and If you make a purchase at Whimsy Stamps by following one of my links,  I get compensated (at no extra cost to you) even if it isn't a product from my line -  And of course I get compensated for every purchase you make from my line of images at Whimsy too.  Thank you so much for your kind support - because it means I get to continue drawing for Whimsy and having fun with all of you!
Thanks for visiting today!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment