Thursday, September 21, 2023

No Fuss Masks - I'm in love! Cat-o-lanterns purple card

Ok, well, I had to do up another card using the No Fuss Masks that are new from Whimsy Stamps.  OMG what a BREEZE these are to use, I just LOVE them!!! This is one I used for a third time!! Third and final, for it finally tore as I was lifting it - but after the third pass, it's no wonder, they are not made to last forever.  But there are four of each image included in the set so that's not a concern at all.  So if I can make each one last for three cards each, that means I can get a dozen uses out of each image mask! I'm going to begin my collection right now because these are an absolute must-have for me, esp. as I love doing up an inky background for my images!
I wanted to do up a purply one for a purple loving girl I know.  I think it turned out pretty good! All the product links are listed below - and If you make a purchase at Whimsy Stamps by following one of my links,  I get compensated (at no extra cost to you) even if it isn't a product from my line -  And of course I get compensated for every purchase you make from my line of images at Whimsy too.  Thank you so much for your kind support - because it means I get to continue drawing for Whimsy and having fun with all of you!

I coloured the image using Copic markers, and then used Shabby shutters, Wilted Violet, Villainous Potion and Back soot to create the background.  Thanks for stopping by!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment