Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Halloween Night 2

This is another of the cute little witches from the Halloween Night clear stamp set at Whimsy Stamps, just released last month (Aug 2023).  I thought it would be in keeping with the frightful theme to make it look like she was floating in the air! I coloured the image with Copics and also went over it in coloured pencil. I then masked the image, and sponged on some Oxide inks - around her I put Scattered Straw, Squeezed Lemonade, then Twisted Citron, Pine Needles and lastly, Black Soot.  The tree silhouettes as well as the grass were done with a hand made stencil and more Black Soot (which, by the way, after this many uses has bit the biscuit!) and Oxide inks, and then gone over with a black pencil crayon to add a few more twiggy branches. 
The product link is listed below - and If you make a purchase at Whimsy Stamps by following one of my links,  I get compensated (at no extra cost to you) even if it isn't a product from my line -  And of course I get compensated for every purchase you make from my line of images at Whimsy too.  Thank you so much for your kind support - because it means I get to continue drawing for Whimsy and having fun with all of you!
Thanks for looking!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment