Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Gnome Think Spring



Hi folks! Here is a spring birthday card I made for a loved one of mine.  I coloured the little gnome from Gnome Think Spring with a mix of Copic markers and Prismacolour pencils.   I just love the sheet of daisies from the Farmhouse Paper Pack!  The die cut I used for the main image panel was Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles which is actually on a clearance sale as of this post (Feb 21, 2023) so get it while you can! It's really handy to have and it adds a cute little detail with the zig zag stitching.  
All the product links are listed below - and if you make a purchase at Whimsy Stamps by following one of my links,  I get compensated, even if it isn't a product from my line -  And of course I get compensated for every purchase you make from my line of images at Whimsy.  Thank you so much for your kind support - because it means I get to continue drawing for Whimsy and having fun with all of you!








 

No comments:

Post a Comment