Friday, February 10, 2023

Gnome Friends

I made this for a bunny loving person and I hope they're going to love it! How I love that background paper, OH it's yummy, and from such a beautiful yummy paper pack - Blissful Blues! I think it's my new favourite paper pack from Whimsy at the moment. ! I thought the combination of blues and orange tones would make the main image really stand out. 
I coloured it with Copics and put a closeup here so you can see what I did. 
I used a little tab from the Slimline Envelope Die for the "hoppy birthday", and the curved banner that has "many hoppy returns stamped on it is from the Slimline Fancy Frame Die.  The sentiments are from the Bunny Birthday clear stamp set. 
All the product links are listed below - and if you make a purchase at Whimsy Stamps, by following one of my links,  I get compensated, even if it isn't a product from my line -  And of course I get compensated for every purchase you make from my line of images at Whimsy as well.  Thank you for your kind support; it helps me to continue drawing new images that we can all play with!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment