Saturday, February 4, 2023

Monster Moods

Omygosh I have so much fun with monster stamps!! You can make the cutest whimsical cards with these little monsters (even if I do say so myself, heheh!)!  I wanted the bright colours to really stand out so I fussy cut them and placed them against a white card - always nice for a change, to forego layering. I just added the one strip layer, which I had made a while ago; I had made a whole sheet of it with alcohol inks of various colours, and this was the leftover piece.  I thought it was perfect to tie all these colours together and give the card a unified look. 
I coloured these guys with Copic markers and let myself go a little cray-cray with colour choices, heheh!
The monsters all came from one set, Monster Moods, and the stamped sentiment and balloon came from two other sets listed below.  I listed the links and if you follow them to make a purchase, I do get compensated, so thank you very, very much if that is you! Of course I get compensated if you purchase any of my illustrated stamp sets too, so again, thank you for your support! It helps keep me drawing new images for you to play with too!
Thanks for looking today!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment