Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Jungle Birthday (again!)

I just made this for a friend and do I ever love how it turned out!  I kept the background on the main panel white to bring your focus to the ellie with his colourful party hat and flag.  This little guy is one of four jungle characters in the Jungle Birthday set.  I love how the image is meant to be a neutral colour, and so you can really dress up the rest of the card with some bright colours; And the sheet from the Tropical Flowers paper pack was the perfect way to do just that!  
The sentiment from Gnome Birthdays was a great way to add some humour, I thought, and so did the recipient, cuz it made her giggle!
All the product links are listed below - and if you make a purchase at Whimsy Stamps, by following one of my links,  I get compensated, even if it isn't a product from my line -  And of course I get compensated for every purchase you make from my line of images at Whimsy as well.  Thank you for your kind support; that keeps me drawing new designs that we can all play with!
I coloured the ellie with Copic markers.  Here is your close-up:
Thanks for visiting today! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment