Sunday, March 12, 2023

Odorable Skunks!

Omg if I'm allowed to be in love with my own image sets, then this one is it!  It's got to be my new all time fav... And it was uber fun to make a little forest scene for these two skunks from the new "Odorable Skunks" set with a spring theme - and pink apple blossoms on the trees!  The black and white nature of the animals make them super easy to colour, and to put in virtually any scene with any colour palette!
I kept the colour scheme very simple with really only two colours - pinks and greens - the rest are shades of grey.  I think that is what makes it really stand out.  I used Copics for the colouring.  And I inked up the background pink layer, behind the main image panel, using Distress Oxide Inks - Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo and Picked Raspberries. 
The set link is listed below - and If you make a purchase at Whimsy Stamps by following one of my links,  I get compensated, even if it isn't a product from my line -  And of course I get compensated for every purchase you make from my line of images at Whimsy too.  Thank you so much for your kind support - because it means I get to continue drawing for Whimsy and having fun with all of you!


No comments:

Post a Comment