Sunday, October 1, 2023

Elves On Christmas

I couldn't wait to pair up this image from Elves On Christmas (clear set) with this "Nightmare Die".  They just seemed to me to be made for each other.  And with the addition of making my own striped paper using the Sun Rays Stencil, I was all set! The placing of the red and white striped paper took some fancy cutting and maneuvering, that's fer sure, but once I got it placed where I wanted, with just a little peeking out from the edge, I was all set! I had to cut the striped layer in half in order to get it to show on both the top and the bottom by placing it in an offset way under the first die cut layer.  
The image was coloured with Copics and then I masked it off (a home made mask) so I could sponge on some Oxide inks for a background. I spritzed a few drops of water on the ink while I still had the image masked, and then added some droplets of Copic White paint as well.  I layered it on a red card base for the final touch. 

All the product links are listed below - and If you make a purchase at Whimsy Stamps by following one of my links,  I get compensated (at no extra cost to you) even if it isn't a product from my line -  And of course I get compensated for every purchase you make from my line of images at Whimsy too.  Thank you so much for your kind support - because it means I get to continue drawing for Whimsy and having fun with all of you!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment