Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Teddy Bear Christmas Eve 2

I'm so into Christmas cards these days, and so into these teddy bears! This is another one from the "Teddy Bear Christmas Eve" clear stamp set.  I coloured it up first with Copics, then with some coloured pencil.  I masked it off to ink up the background using Oxide inks.  Then did a spritz of some water droplets, and added some white droplets with an acrylic paint pen.  For the swirls on the side, I used the Nightmare die on green cardstock, but also on a sheet I had stenciled up myself, using the Sun Rays die and red Oxide ink.  The red and white paper was printed off from the Christmas Traditions digital pack at Whimsy.  I love the look of the swirly accents! It tends to go nicely with the swirls on the red digital sheet too! There's something so magical and beautiful about swirls, stripes, and red and green... I dunno, maybe I just LOVE CHRISTMAS or something.... you'd never guess... right?!!  ;-)
All the product links are listed below - and If you make a purchase at Whimsy Stamps by following one of my links,  I get compensated (at no extra cost to you) even if it isn't a product from my line -  And of course I get compensated for every purchase you make from my line of images at Whimsy too.  Thank you so much for your kind support - because it means I get to continue drawing for Whimsy and having fun with all of you!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment