Friday, October 6, 2023

Teddy Bear Christmas Eve 2

Here's another one using a bear from Teddy Bear Christmas Eve.  He's all ready to decorate the tree! He is coloured with Copics and then fussy cut, and popped up on the background with foam tape for some dimension.  I stamped up the striped background with the red rubber cling "Brushed Stripes, and needed to cut out a few panels to fit around the perimeter to frame the card.  I used Faye's "FaDoodle Holly" set for the word "Christmas", and the word "Merry" from the "Elves On Christmas" clear set.  The gorgeous paper background is a sheet from one of my all time fav paper packs, "Blurry Flurries.  I just trimmed it to fit. The swirls are from a new die set called "Loopies".  I can see a lot of "loopies" in my future! heheh I think they make the perfect accent on this card and I love them! 
All the product links are listed below - and If you make a purchase at Whimsy Stamps by following one of my links,  I get compensated (at no extra cost to you) even if it isn't a product from my line -  And of course I get compensated for every purchase you make from my line of images at Whimsy too.  Thank you so much for your kind support - because it means I get to continue drawing for Whimsy and having fun with all of you!



Thanks so much for visiting!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment