Sunday, July 2, 2023

Raccoon Happy Day

There's a couple of new raccoon sets just released at Whimsy, and here's a sample from the Raccoon Happy Day set!  I put an ice cream cone in his hand (you can use the cone or the balloon, or let him just wave his little paw at you!).  I coloured him up with Copics and used the pretty pink bokeh paper from the (surprisingly) Blurry Flurries paper pack.  Who knew there would be a sheet in that winter pack that would work so well for summer!  That pack has been my favourite for a long time.  So versatile.  I scribbled a little doodle frame around it, but if you aren't brave enough to do that, Faye has some cute doodle stamps that you can use to frame your image at Whimsy too! Aptly titled, "Fa-doodles".  Hers are so cute too, check them out. 
All the product links are listed below - and If you make a purchase at Whimsy Stamps by following one of my links,  I get compensated, even if it isn't a product from my line -  And of course I get compensated for every purchase you make from my line of images at Whimsy too.  Thank you so much for your kind support - because it means I get to continue drawing for Whimsy and having fun with all of you!

6 x 6 Paper Pack - Blurry Flurries

 

No comments:

Post a Comment