Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Critter Babies 3

I had an idea to use my Critter Babies set for a one year old grand-daughter's B-Day card.  All I had to do was grab a party hat from another image (now discontinued), stamp it, colour it, and fussy cut around it. 
You could do that with any of the images in this baby animal set!  It would work for any newborn or toddler, to get a lot more use out of the set.  
I coloured the images with Copics, and used a sheet from the printable digital paper pack, Flourishing Blooms.  I doodled around the perimeter of the main image panel just to add a fun detail. But if you're not brave enough to scribble a border freehand around the image that you just finished colouring (I get that, it does scare me a little too! lol) Whimsy has some really cool doodle sets that would make that a lot easier! Check out the Fadoodles HERE.  
Here is your closeup:
All the product links are listed below - and If you make a purchase at Whimsy Stamps by following one of my links,  I get compensated, even if it isn't a product from my line -  And of course I get compensated for every purchase you make from my line of images at Whimsy too.  Thank you so much for your kind support - because it means I get to continue drawing for Whimsy and having fun with all of you!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment