Thursday, July 13, 2023

Raccoon Happy Day 2

 

Another simple birthday card from the Raccoons Happy Day clear stamp set from Whimsy Stamps!
I kept this as clean and simple as I can do (not easy for this layer loving gal!).  But sometimes that white space is essential to give your main image the attention it deserves!  I coloured it with Copics and framed it with a couple of sheets of designer paper from Whimsy too.  
All the product links are listed below - and If you make a purchase at Whimsy Stamps by following one of my links,  I get compensated, even if it isn't a product from my line -  And of course I get compensated for every purchase you make from my line of images at Whimsy too.  Thank you so much for your kind support - because it means I get to continue drawing for Whimsy and having fun with all of you!
Thanks for looking!
















No comments:

Post a Comment