Monday, March 13, 2023

Ororable Skunks (3rd card!)

This card went to someone going through a difficult time and they loved it! I used one of the skunks from the "Odorable Skunks" set.  I coloured the image with Copics and die cut it out with the Pierced And Stitched Die set from Whimsy Stamps.  The blossom-like paper was just the perfect comlement (I thought) to the image. It is from the Tropical Flowers 6 x 6 paper pack at Whimsy. 
All the product links are listed below - and If you make a purchase at Whimsy Stamps by following one of my links,  I get compensated, even if it isn't a product from my line -  And of course I get compensated for every purchase you make from my line of images at Whimsy too.  Thank you so much for your kind support - because it means I get to continue drawing for Whimsy and having fun with all of you!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment