Monday, March 13, 2023

Fox Family

Another new set  of mine was released at Whimsy Stamps this month, Fox Family! Here's a sampling using the two side view foxes and putting them together.  I coloured it with Copic markers and used a cute framing technique using the Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles die at Whimsy. Finished it off with a sentiment from the Crittercorns stamp set. 

All the product links are listed below - and If you make a purchase at Whimsy Stamps by following one of my links,  I get compensated, even if it isn't a product from my line -  And of course I get compensated for every purchase you make from my line of images at Whimsy too.  Thank you so much for your kind support - because it means I get to continue drawing for Whimsy and having fun with all of you!






 

1 comment:

  1. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Adorable and stunning colouring as always!
    XxIrene

    ReplyDelete