Monday, March 4, 2024

Piggies Crushed It!

One of my favourite scenes to colour are blue skies with puffy clouds.  It just make me happy! I love looking at them in real life, as well as the challenge of colouring them! What's great is that there are no incorrect shapes - heheh - so you can let your imagination loose. The key is to make all the transitions from one shade to another as smooth and as blended as possible. I used only Copic markers on this card, and for the blue sky, I used the fatter, chisel nib.  I find it makes a seamless blend compared to the pointed flexible nib at the other end, which can tend to make lines of demarcation.  
For the blue sky, I used B02, B01, B00, B000, and B0000. 
For the clouds, used BG70, RV0000 and B0000
Piggie was RV10, R81, RV63, RV93 and RV95
Balloon was blender pen, RV02, 04, 55, 66
Hat was Y02, YG01, 03, G14, YG45
I added the hat later by fussy cutting and pasting it on.  :-)
The product link is listed below - and If you make a purchase at Whimsy Stamps by following one of my links,  I get compensated (at no extra cost to you) even if it isn't a product from my line -  And of course I get compensated for every purchase you make from my line of images at Whimsy too.  Thank you so much for your kind support - because it means I get to continue drawing for Whimsy and having fun with all of you!
Thanks for looking!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment