Sunday, March 3, 2024

Doggie Fun Times

What would it sound like if you tried to say"Happy Birthday" while you had a mouthful of tennis balls? Maybe something like, "Fwappy Mwrffday"! heheh
Thanks to Sandy Allnock for the background idea on one of her many Copic colouring courses.  I modified it a bit by adding evergreen trees. 
I used Copics on the background, and a combination of Copics and some coloured pencil on the dog.  
It's always fun to play with lighting, and in this case, using some back lighting so that it looks glowy around the edges of the character, and darkest in the middle.  
All the product links are listed below - and If you make a purchase at Whimsy Stamps by following one of my links,  I get compensated (at no extra cost to you) even if it isn't a product from my line -  And of course I get compensated for every purchase you make from my line of images at Whimsy too.  Thank you so much for your kind support - because it means I get to continue drawing for Whimsy and having fun with all of you!
Thanks for looking!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment