Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Dino Mighties

This was a hoot to create - I love the film strip die, it really helps when using multiple images on a card, to tell a story.  I guess the answer to everything - is cake - as these dino's suggest! heheh, well, if not the answer, a delicious cake certainly gives one a moment of pleasurable distraction!
I wanted to have two balloons in the center panel that were zoomed in on, so I hand drew those (if you look closely you will see wobbly lines, heheh). 
All the images were coloured with Copics. 
All the product links are listed below - and If you make a purchase at Whimsy Stamps by following one of my links,  I get compensated (at no extra cost to you) even if it isn't a product from my line -  And of course I get compensated for every purchase you make from my line of images at Whimsy too.  Thank you so much for your kind support - because it means I get to continue drawing for Whimsy and having fun with all of you!

Slimline Film Strip die:
Thanks for visiting!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment