Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A Reolocation

Hi Precious Peeps!
Right now it feels like my life is a deck of cards that is being shuffled! I'm in the midst of a relocation, which means I have zero time for making cards or blogging. We have moved to a city about five hours drive south of where we were. It will be awhile before I have a crafting area again. Work comes first. I can still draw, and that I am doing! You'll see what I've been up to in a couple of weeks!
In the meantime, I will be working on getting a new craft area set up so that I can get back into cards. I really miss it. A girl can't be all work and no play!
Just thinking of you, and wanted to say hello!
Hugs,
Crissy

EDITED TO ADD:
Wow, what a kind and uplifting response! Thank you blogging friends, for your words of support and for praying too! Wow, you are overwhelming me with your kindness! XO

17 comments:

  1. Hi Crissy Goodluck with the move and i am glad you can at least draw.Your stamps are fab I,m looking forward to seeing more.
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you checked in Crissy!! I miss seeing your gorgeous work but am glad you are taking some time to settle into your new home! Looking forward to seeing what you have been up to! All the best to you and nothing but blessings for wonderful memories in your new home! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you did pop in to tell us what you've been up to Crissy! Can't wait to see what you've been drawing either. Good luck getting all settled in your new digs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chrissy

    Just wanted to wish you well in your new home. Hope your crafting area proves inspirational.

    Judi xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your new home Crissy, and come back soon, Hugs Avril xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Sweetie! Thanks for the update! Moving is never much fun! Wish I was closer to give you a hand! Hang in there...the fun thing about setting up a new craft area is going through all of your stuff...and finding treasures you forgot you had! It's like Christmas! :) Good Luck & God Bless!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope the move goes smoothly for you. Hugs, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with your move and hope you settled real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't worry, we will all be here waiting axiously for your beautiful projects when you return.
    Kylie xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm praying for you as you get settled into your new home and area, Crissy. There's always so much to do when you relocate.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Crissy, goodluck with the move and enjoy the new home! Take care, Hugs,Lily

    ReplyDelete
  12. We will all be waiting for you - we won't go anywhere! Good luck setting up your new work area (I can't even keep the area I've got all set up - I keep messing it up! LOL!!)
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Best wishes! It will be fun to set up a new craft room even though moving is so much work! We'll be here when you get back! Goodluck!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Don't work yourself into a frenzy, ya don't think we are going anywhere do ya? LOL Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Best wishes with your move. That's not a fun job but I hope that things are going well and you'll soon be settled!
    Inky Hugs
    Beth Greco

    PS I was SO SO SO excited a few weeks back when you stopped by my SCS gallery and left a little message... that was wonderful! Thanks (scrappin beth)

    ReplyDelete