Thursday, February 22, 2024

Gnome Warm Wishes

It's never too early to start again! Here is one that really didn't take much time at all. I striped the background paper with the Brushed Stripes red rubber cling stamp and some Color Box ink.  The image was colored with Copics and fussy cut.  I stamped the sentiment in the same ink as the stripes and doodled a random frame around it to add a touch more detail.  C'est tout!
All the product links are listed below - and If you make a purchase at Whimsy Stamps by following one of my links,  I get compensated (at no extra cost to you) even if it isn't a product from my line -  And of course I get compensated for every purchase you make from my line of images at Whimsy too.  Thank you so much for your kind support - because it means I get to continue drawing for Whimsy and having fun with all of you!
Brushed Stripes Red Rubber Cling Stamp: 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment