Thursday, August 3, 2023

Jungle Birthday


I am so inspired by the Bokeh Bliss 6 x 6 Paper Pack - it makes a fun and fast card; it is so easily paired with images because each sheet has a slightly muted, slightly blurred colour scheme that is not too busy but has just enough of a pattern on it to add some interest.  That helps to draw the eye to the main event, and complement it, without taking any attention away from it. 
I made my own coloured layers (the coral coloured die cuts) by sponging on some Candied Apple Oxide ink onto white card.  I love having an array of Oxide inks because if I don't happen to have the right plain coloured card stock on hand, I can easily make it myself using the inks! 
All the product links are listed below - and If you make a purchase at Whimsy Stamps by following one of my links,  I get compensated, even if it isn't a product from my line -  And of course I get compensated for every purchase you make from my line of images at Whimsy too.  Thank you so much for your kind support - because it means I get to continue drawing for Whimsy and having fun with all of you!
Thanks for stopping by~!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment