Friday, August 4, 2023

Raccoons How've You Bin

"Hey! How've you bin?" heheh, a little play on words there to give anyone a smile.  I had to make a purple one for a purple loving daughter and it was really fun to do! I first coloured the raccoon and trash bin with Copic markers, then cut out a mask and masked it so that I could sponge on Shaded Lilac Oxide Ink to create a really pretty contrast between the lilac and green.  The sheet of purple and green flowers from the 6 x 6 paper pack - Fabulous Florals - was the perfect complement to the image I had coloured! Creating a die cut word is super easy when you have the Cutie ABC die set - I love being able to do that on any card and I'm so glad I purchased that die set!
All the product links are listed below - and If you make a purchase at Whimsy Stamps by following one of my links,  I get compensated, even if it isn't a product from my line -  And of course I get compensated for every purchase you make from my line of images at Whimsy too.  Thank you so much for your kind support - because it means I get to continue drawing for Whimsy and having fun with all of you!

Thanks for visiting!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment