Friday, June 9, 2023

Monster Daze (third card)

I just love these fun and hilarious monsters! They make it fairly easy to create a card that is sure to bring a happy smile to anyone.  I had fun creating the appearance of texture using my Copic markers and blender pen.  With monsters this colourful, I opted to keep the background white and just "ground" them with a little bit of shadow underneath.  That way, I find, they really stand out as the main attraction. 
All the product links are listed below - and If you make a purchase at Whimsy Stamps by following one of my links,  I get compensated, even if it isn't a product from my line -  And of course I get compensated for every purchase you make from my line of images at Whimsy too.  Thank you so much for your kind support - because it means I get to continue drawing for Whimsy and having fun with all of you!

Thanks for looking!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment