Friday, June 9, 2023

Ancient Days Wash card #3

I had so much fun creating this hilarious scene! I stamped the images, coloured them with Copic markers, then masked them off. I made the hills and sky using Distress Oxide Inks - makes a scene card so much faster than drawing by hand!  I just cut some paper into "hills" to mask the area where I wanted the sky to end, and sponged on the blue sky. To make the hills, I used the opposite part of the paper I had cut (not the hills, but the paper left above the hills I had cut) and began to sponge on green hills.  I cut a few other "hills" and moved them around as I alternately masked and sponged on layers of hills until I was happy with it. 
All the product links are listed below - and If you make a purchase at Whimsy Stamps by following one of my links,  I get compensated, even if it isn't a product from my line -  And of course I get compensated for every purchase you make from my line of images at Whimsy too.  Thank you so much for your kind support - because it means I get to continue drawing for Whimsy and having fun with all of you!

Thanks for visiting!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment