Sunday, June 18, 2023

Monster Cuties + Monster Daze!

For one of my grand-daughters fifth birthday coming up!  She loves very colourful things, so I thought I would go a little crazy with colour on this one, heheh!  I used two of the monsters from Monster Cuties and one of the furry ones in Monster Daze, and the cake and sentiments from Monster Birthday set for this card.  Coloured with Copics, except the background, which was done in Oxide inks.  I masked the images before sponging on the Oxide ink backgrounds.  I just love using this method as it makes an image look very polished!  Plus when ever there are little spots of white paper showing through (where the mask might have been placed a little over the line), it is simple to grab a marker or coloured pencil to fill in the missing spots. 

All the product links are listed below - and If you make a purchase at Whimsy Stamps by following one of my links,  I get compensated, even if it isn't a product from my line -  And of course I get compensated for every purchase you make from my line of images at Whimsy too.  Thank you so much for your kind support - because it means I get to continue drawing for Whimsy and having fun with all of you!
Quick Strips Die Set:
Thanks so much for stopping by today! 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment