Monday, November 14, 2022

Sheltering Love




This is one of the images in the Sheltering Love Clear Stamp Set from Whimsy Stamps.  This particular image is a re-make of an older stamp I did years ago, and I revised it to fit the clear stamp format, and gave it a new look!  I made some happy little bear cub images to go with it too!  I coloured up this one with the Mom and cubs and then fussy cut it to put on the background I had created.  The mountains, trees and some of the hills were made with the Mountain Majesty Die set.  I love that set - it makes a really cute, whimsical scene.  I coloured the snowy hills using Copics and then I sponged on some Oxide inks as well to really blend out the blues. Another card done for my Christmas stash!  
also used (no photo avail)
I do get compensated for purchases made through my links and/or purchases made from the line of products I design for Whimsy Stamps, so thank you for your support. I appreciate it very much.  
Also, thanks for stopping by my blog today!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment