Saturday, November 12, 2022

Penguin Snow Days

The penguins are at it again! Having fun on a snow day.  I had fun making this card, and hope to make many more with this set - there's four different penguin images to choose from doing various snowy day stuff, plus the hills and trees image to complete the scene with ease.  I can see myself using it often for my winter cards!  
I added some Wink of Stella Sparkle to the snow, which shows up nicely in real life (had to angle the card to show it in a photo). 
I coloured this scene with Copics, colouring the penguin first, and fussy cutting it out to glue on later, then coloured the hills and trees and sky.  I used a gorgeous sheet from the 6x6 paper pack at Whimsy Stamps called "Blurry Flurries" and I just keep buying it when I run out of it, I love it so much! The doodling around the frame I did by hand as a final touch.  And now I'm having a senior's moment and can't remember where the "let it snow" sentiment came from!
I popped up the main scene layer with foam tape to give it some dimension. 
I get compensated for any purchases you make by following my links, or purchasing anything from my line at Whimsy Stamps, so thank you if that's you! 
Thanks for stopping by today!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment