Friday, March 15, 2019

Lamb Slides


I've been having a lot of fun with making cards with moving parts lately.  Whimsy has come up with a whole range of Kinetic Dies that let you add movement to your images on your cards.  They are specially designed so that the mechanism can remain hidden and you only see the cute images, not the tabs and slots. This card I made has a tab (bottom left, right after the end of the fence) that when you pull it, the lamb appears to slide down the hill.  I put some flowers under the lamb that get revealed when you slide it down.  They are so much fun to make and a lot of fun for the recipient to toy with! 
On this particular card I used my new rubber image, "Lamb Slides", a couple of sheets from my digital pack Flourishing Blooms,  and the dies: Stitched Clouds, Kinetic Curved Hills,  and Kinetic Curved Basics.   Jennifer Dove of Whimsy has a tutorial for using the No-see kinetic dies, and it can be found on the same page as the Kinetic Curved Basics page HERE (scroll down half way to see the video)
I coloured Lamb Slides using Copics. 
Here is a video of the card in action: 



This was such a fun card to make! Thanks for looking! 


2 comments:

  1. Crissy, this is too cute hun. I love your kinetic elements stamps! I so want to find a minute to have a play with those! Your card is brilliant, the way the sentiment and flowers are revealed as the sheep slides downhill, love that! The papers are perfect for this too! Gorgeous creation hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! I love those dies, especially the picket fence, and the papers are so cute! Where did the sentiment come from, I don't see where you could get that. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete