Thursday, March 7, 2019

Cute From Any Angle

Here is Cute From Any Angle in a spinner card! I haven't made one of these in awhile, but this image lends itself to using it in this fashion. You just wind it up and fold it closed. Then when the recipient opens the card, the bunny spins around super fast. (much like by-gone days on the playground, when I used to twist the swings up and then let go!) So fun!
I also used a page from my new digital paper pack, Rustic Wood and Brick papers. Also used a die from the "Quick Strips" set. I love that one for sentiments!
I coloured the image with Copics and hand drew the star pattern.
Thanks so much for looking!


2 comments:

  1. Great spinner card and really cute Bunny
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this Crissy! This lil' guy is sitting in my colouring pile calling for my attention! So so gorgeous hun. Perfect for this spinner design! I love everything about this enchanting creation. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete