Thursday, March 21, 2019

Penguin Lucky Shamrock

Here's one of my digital images, Penguin Lucky Shamrock! I made the sentiment on my computer.  The green paper is a sheet from my Christmas Red, Gold and Green digital paper pack.  What's so great about digital paper and images is that you can layer them like this, and there's no actual trimming or cutting involved! Just print and colour; that makes for a quick and easy card! I hope you had a great St Paddy's Day!
I coloured him with Copics.  Thanks for looking! 


1 comment:

  1. Gosh your colouring is delish on this Crissy. Didn't we have such fun for St Paddy's Day?! Loved all your gorgeous images that were used to celebrate that day. So much fun. But this darling card, has to my one of my favourites! Love it!! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete