Monday, June 17, 2024

Panda Get Well

Thought I would turn this little Panda Get Well set into a Birthday set for a moment! It is easy to do with a couple of the pandas actually, like this little one hanging on for his life (not in any real danger tho, he'll be ok, heheh) from a broken bamboo branch! I used the wonderful Panda Get Well NoFuss Masks to mask off the image so that I could sponge on the Distress Oxide Inks for the background.  The grasses were also sponged on using a stencil that is COMING SOON to Whimsy Stamps! So this is also a SNEAK PEEK at a new product that will soon be available!
 I stamped the bamboo portion of the image several times to create a more bushy appearance and fussy cut them and arranged them on the card to make it look like it was emerging from the side of the card.  I coloured the little panda and bamboo with Copic markers. 
All the product links are listed below - and If you make a purchase at Whimsy Stamps by following one of my links,  I get compensated (at no extra cost to you) even if it isn't a product from my line -  And of course I get compensated for every purchase you make from my line of images at Whimsy too.  Thank you so much for your kind support - because it means I get to continue drawing for Whimsy and having fun with all of you!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment