Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Halloween Magic!

Hi peeps!  I thought I would do something a little different today (Halloween cards are not my usual!) and I'm SO glad I did!  I just love how my scene turned out!  It was super easy to create a scene using the stamps from my Gnome Make A Scene Forest set from last year, in combination with one of the witch characters from my Halloween Magic Clear Stamp set!  I decided to make it a daytime scene because I wanted to celebrate the vibrant fall colours that are so breathtaking at this time of year.  
All it took was a little masking to set my witch into the forest scene.  The large leafy pile in the foreground was made by fussy cutting the leaves I had stamped and gluing them down randomly.  I coloured the scene using a mix of Copics first, then I added some Prismacolor pencils on top in certain areas  - the tree trunks, the witch, and the shadows on the ground. 
I had fun making the sentiment using the new "Boho Alphabet" clear stamp set.  I am really happy with how it turned out and will be using that one often, methinks! 
Here is your close-up and product links (I do get compensated if you purchase any of these products following the links I provided, so thank you if that's you!):






No comments:

Post a Comment