Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Cat Do Christmas!



Hi all! I love how this Cat Do Christmas set along with the Film Strip die can tell a story... aren't all cats like this though, they can be such angels, and then... ha ha, look out! But they never think they are actually being naughty, do they... nah, they're just being themselves! ha ha
I kept this in traditional Christmas colours and used Copics on the images, as well as a little bit of grey coloured pencil to give the fur some more detail.  
I used a St Patrick's Day confetti mix - all I had to do was remove any shamrocks that popped out of the package, and it does double duty for a Christmas card!  Maybe they will come out with a Christmas confetti in the next few weeks - I'm going to keep my eye out for that! 
Product links are all below and if you click on them and purchase any of these Whimsy products I do get compensated, so thank you in advance if that's you!








 

No comments:

Post a Comment