Friday, July 29, 2022

Doggie Fun Times

I made this months ago for a guy with a winter birthday!  This doggie reminds me of him and how full of life he is.  It's from the set I created, "Doggie Fun Times". The paper is from the gorgeous Blurry Flurries 6x6 paper pack at Whimsy Stamps.  I enjoyed using the film strip die on an angle like this - I think it adds a lot of interest to the card.  The sentiments from the set went easily into these clouds (of course I stamped the sentiment first, then placed the cloud die over it and put it through my machine for the perfect placement). They're popped up on dimensional tape.  Here's a closeup of the image which I coloured with a combination of Copic markers (first layer) and then coloured pencil, which made adding highlights on the metal rather simple to do.  Links are below.  Thanks for looking!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment